Listed Building Consent is required for any alterations to a Listed Building, whether external or internal. Consent is required for almost all works within the curtilage of a Listed Building, including new or altered walls and fences, new buildings and works to existing buildings.
- measure and photograph the site and buildings to produce details as existing
- provide designs for your approval and amend them as needed
- advise on the necessity for other consultants and coordinate their work
- submit the Listed Building application
monitor its progress
- liaise with planning officers and amend designs as necessary